[Regression] OpenSSH 7.7p1 no longer tests on NonStop Port

Darren Tucker dtucker at dtucker.net
Fri Jan 25 04:10:54 AEDT 2019

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 at 05:23, Randall S. Becker <rsbecker at nexbridge.com> wrote:
> Here's where we are in debugging. I've set +x and fail in test-exec.sh,
> here's the log. I am having difficulty interpreting the output or where to
> look next. To the uninitiated, this does not look bad.

If you add an "exit 1" into the fail() function call in test-exec.sh
it should leave all of the keys in place so that you can copy and
paste the failing command into your shell.

> + + /home/git/openssh-portable/regress/ssh-log-wrapper.sh -q -F
> /home/git/openssh-portable/regress/ssh_proxy somehost echo foo

Replace ssh-log-wrapper.sh  with the path to your newly built ssh
binary and replace the -q with -vvv.

Failing that, I'd try starting an "sshd -ddd" in one window and the
ssh -vvv in another window and set the same key options that the
failing test has.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at dtucker.net)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)