Update README doc to include missing test cases

Darren Tucker dtucker at dtucker.net
Thu Jun 27 23:20:32 AEST 2019

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 at 01:52, Colin Watson <cjwatson at debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 03:42:21PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
[...]
> > That was only 2 days ago, you are expecting a lot from a volunteer project
> > to be prodding people so soon...

That's true, there's only a couple of us and we only get to it intermittently.

> I'd also suggest reading the project README before trying to send
> patches to it, which says:

That's true, however since a lot of people don't read that and send
them anyway we do try to periodically process the ones that apply
directly to -portable (as this one does).

Anyway the patch has been applied, thanks.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at dtucker.net)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)