prompt to update a host key

Jeremy Lin jeremy.lin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:09:44 AEDT 2019

Simple, I wasn't aware of that option, and that approach never
occurred to me. :) Thanks, that should be an effective workaround.

I think the extra StrictHostKeyChecking option would be easier for
someone to find, and arguably has some minor security benefit, but
it's no longer clear to me whether it would be worth the effort.

Thanks again.

Jeremy