SSH hang question

Steve McAfee smcafee.social at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 01:24:29 AEDT 2019

Thanks everyone for the feedback on the OpenSSH hang. I'm going to ask the
customer to review mtu in their configuration first to see if they can find
a problem. Also, if their host OS is windows there are some things
suggested to check, but I don't think it is windows. If it ever happens
again I'll try to investigate more as suggested by Darren before we
interrupt it.

steve