Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.2

Hisashi T Fujinaka htodd at twofifty.com
Fri Feb 7 15:03:01 AEDT 2020

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020, Damien Miller wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Feb 2020, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
>
>> Built and passed tests on NetBSD-9_RC2 on amd64 and on NetBSD-current on
>> amd64. Issues with MacOS Catalina:
>> configure: error: *** working libcrypto not found, check config.log
>
> AFAIK MacOS no longer includes libcrypto or headers in the base operating
> system, so you'll either need to compile them yourself or install them
> via macports/brew/etc.

I tried using the libcrypto from fink and I got:

test reexec fallback
ssh cat /Users/htodd/openssh/regress/data failed
cmp: EOF on /Users/htodd/openssh/regress/copy
corrupted copy
failed reexec tests
make[1]: *** [t-exec] Error 1
make: *** [t-exec] Error 2

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd at twofifty.com
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee