Thanks for testing (but don't stop)

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Sat Feb 8 00:17:20 AEDT 2020

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has tested the release
snapshots and shared their experiences.

Especially for a release like this that contains a number of fairly
large and new changes, your feedback is important and goes directly to
making OpenSSH a product that is (as best we can make it) bug free and
one that "feels right" for users.

The latter part is particularly hard - what seems intutitive or a good
fit for those who work closely on it isn't always the right decision,
and so we really value your experiences, impressions and comments -
please keep them coming if you can.

-d