Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.2

Dirk-Willem van Gulik dirkx at webweaving.org
Sat Feb 8 01:31:33 AEDT 2020

For some odd reason - the current build did not pick up /usr/lib|incldue as the place for libcrypto on OSX 10.15.3 with standard clang from Xcode by default.

But apart from that - no issues; including test with a wide range of pin-pad and non-pin pad smartcards and USB tokens.

We do occasionally see a segfault when the pin is wrongly entered several times; but that issue is one I've mean meaning to track down and was present in earlier versions too. We think it is libccd.

Dw.