Identify multiple users doing reverse port FWD with their pubkeys

Clément Péron peron.clem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 05:07:02 AEDT 2020

Hello,

I hope it's the correct ML to get support for "advanced" ssh use
(sorry if it's not the case)

And I would be very grateful if someone could help me on this issue.

Here is my challenge :

- I have X devices (around 30) and one SSH server
- Each of them have a unique public key and create one dynamic reverse
port forwarding on the server
- All of them connect with the same UNIX user (I don't want to create
a new user each time, I add a new device)

When I connect to the server, I would like to know which pubkey as
open which reverse port.

I would like to know which is the proper / easiest way to achieve this?

Thanks for your help,
Clement