Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.2

Jeff Wieland wieland at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 12 15:36:33 AEDT 2020

Damien Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OpenSSH 8.2p1 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible. This is a feature release.
>
> Snapshot releases for portable OpenSSH are available from
> http://www.mindrot.org/openssh_snap/

The 20200211 snapshot compiled and passed all tests on SPARC
Solaris 10 in 32 bit mode using Solaris Studio 12.2 and our
local 32 bit build of OpenSSL 1.1.1d, and also in 64 bit mode
using Solaris Studio 12.4 and our local 64 bit build of
OpenSSL 1.1.1d.

--
Jeff Wieland, UNIX/Network Systems Administrator
Purdue University IT Infrastructure Services UNIX Platforms