u2f seed

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Jan 3 10:56:24 AEDT 2020

That sounds like the application param is still used as part of the process though? Would allowing the user to specify the application work in the Solokey case?

What is stored in the private keyfile? The documentation says no private key is stored there. So is it just information used to reseed the public/private key?

Thanks,
Kevin