Hiding SSH Host Banner Doesnt work

bo0od bo0od at riseup.net
Wed Jun 17 04:32:38 AEST 2020

maybe its useful but on the other hand its bad decision if user want to
hide it in order to avoid bots attacks for vulnerable versions (for
surely it should be left not updated for long time BUT still optional
setting is preferable for the user to choose hide it or not)

Default can be show version , but at least provide easy option to hide.

Damien Miller: