Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.4

Darren Tucker dtucker at dtucker.net
Mon Sep 21 06:42:30 AEST 2020

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 at 03:04, Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd at twofifty.com> wrote:
> I wonder if I'm doing something wrong on NetBSD. From configure I see:
>
> checking if cc supports -Werror... yes
> ./configure: 5480: Syntax error: Word "-pipe" unexpected (expecting ")")

I've seen that when aclocal (from automake, which is a new dependency
if you're not using a snapshot or release tarball) failed to create
aclocal.m4.  Did you check out the source yourself, and if so did you
get any errors when you ran "autoreconf"?

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at dtucker.net)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)