Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.4

Darren Tucker dtucker at dtucker.net
Mon Sep 21 15:31:36 AEST 2020

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 at 09:53, Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd at twofifty.com> wrote:
> OK, NetBSD-current amd64, NetBSD-9-amd64, and NetBSD-9-i386 all pass all
> tests. MacOS, well, I always try it but it has problems.

What's the problem on OS X?  We test on it regularly (El Capitan and
High Sierra) and the only problem I'm aware of is that the native
libcrypto on High Sierra is extremely slow[0] (I'm told this is going
to be fixed, but as of today the libcrypto I have is still slow).

[0] https://marc.info/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=153138346004439&w=2

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at dtucker.net)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)