Question about seqbuf in cipher-chacha-libcrypto.c

rapier rapier at psc.edu
Fri Apr 23 01:31:35 AEST 2021

I'm about to port the changes over to that today. The way I look at it
I'm either screwing up the block count or I have some idiotic fencepost
issue. Mostly I'm trying to maximize throughput by parallelizing some
aspect of the encipherment process for chacha. I probably need to just
focus on the cipher itself but I wanted to try a different approach first.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look. If anything interesting comes up I'll
let people know.

Chris