Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.7

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at redhat.com
Tue Aug 17 01:01:44 AEST 2021

Hi Damine,

On Aug 13 10:09, Damien Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OpenSSH 8.7p1 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible. This release has a mix of
> bugfixes and new features.

I just built from git master.  Building works, but testing fails:

  run test dhgex.sh ...
  dhgex bits 3072 diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 3des-cbc
  dhgex bits 3072 diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256 3des-cbc
  dhgex bits 3072 diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 aes128-cbc
  dhgex unexpected GEX sizes, expected 2048<3072<8192, got
  FATAL: dhgex expected 3072 bit group, got
  make[1]: *** [Makefile:218: t-exec] Error 1

Can you explain to me where the problem might be?  I attached the
files failed-ssh.log and failed-sshd.log.

Thanks,
Corinna