Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.7

Tom G. Christensen tgc at jupiterrise.com
Fri Aug 20 05:51:51 AEST 2021

On 19/08/2021 09:52, Darren Tucker wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 04:39:51PM +1000, Darren Tucker wrote:
> I've added code to handle both of those cases, and some more debugging
> in case that doesn't fix it, so if it doesn't please send us the logs
> from the patched version.
>
> Thanks.

<snip patch>

I applied the patch on top of V_8_6_P1-238-g464ba22f.

The Solaris 9 host with all cpus online ran through the rekey test twice
with no issues and also completed the full testsuite.

The Solaris 7 host with all cpus online has also completed the rekey
test and is working on the full testsuite now.

-tgc