Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.5

Jakub Jelen jjelen at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 19:52:16 AEDT 2021

On 2/23/21 2:46 AM, Damien Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OpenSSH 8.5p1 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible. This is a bugfix release.

Hi,
could you also update the ssh-copy-id from Phil?

https://gitlab.com/phil_hands/ssh-copy-id

There were couple of commits since the last update that would be helpful
to bring in.

Added Phil to CC just to make sure there are no other things that he
would like to merge before. There are just couple of issues related to
the usage of the -s switch now.

Regards,
--
Jakub Jelen