Bringing back tcp wrappers

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 02:14:53 AEST 2021

Ubuntu publishes version 8.3 with libwrap support. But for us who
inherited old Centos or RHEL 7 it becomes impossible to update open-ssh.
Any helping hand?
 cat /etc/*release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=20.10
ldd /usr/sbin/sshd  | grep libwrap
        libwrap.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwrap.so.0
(0x00007fc62ad4c000)
root at mexico:~# ssh -V
OpenSSH_8.3p1 Ubuntu-1ubuntu0.1, OpenSSL 1.1.1f  31 Mar 2020