Temporary Crypto Glitches ... ??

Konrad Bucheli kb at open.ch
Thu Nov 11 22:49:55 AEDT 2021

Hi Jochen

We run a few thousands of hosts with varying quality of internet lines.
It is a fallback procedure to try to only use ed25519 crypto if the
connection fails half-way through. The reason is that it needs only
smaller packets which can help if there there is (more) trouble with
bigger network packets.

Cheers

Konrad