sftp-server: Add nanoseconds support

David Newall openssh at davidnewall.com
Sat Sep 4 15:23:24 AEST 2021

On 3/9/21 11:26 pm, Opty wrote:
> please, consider adding nanoseconds support to sftp-server.

I'm not sure what time you want returned with nanosecond-resolution,
but, perhaps you mean the creation or last modification time of remote
files and directories.  I don't know what resolution SFTP provides but
it can't be greater than the underlying filesystem.  Most of them have
second-resolution.

I don't think openssh's sftp server can have a different resolution
without breaking compatibility with every sftp client.