Passing SFTP options when using SCP

Chris Rapier rapier at psc.edu
Wed Dec 7 10:32:37 AEDT 2022

Hey all,

I might have missed this but is there any effective way of passing sftp
options when using scp? For example, increasing the number of
outstanding requests which would be the -R command line option in sftp.

For my purposes I'm mostly looking at sending different buffer (-B) and
request (-R) options. Even better if there is a way to do that
programmatically. For example, in sftp-client.c I can just change
DEFAULT_NUM_REQUESTS to whatever value I like and every sftp transfer I
initiate will use that.

Just curious. If there isn't I'll try to come up with a method and share
it when I'm done.

Chris