webauthn signatures: SecurityKeyProvider, json parsing

Scott C Wang wangsc at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 11 16:02:49 AEDT 2022

PS - Ignore my question (2), below. I've just observed that the webauthn spec sanctions a "limited verification algorithm" for clientData, and assures that the type, challenge, origin, and crossOrigin fields will always appear first in the json [2].

I would still appreciate your thoughts on my questions (1) and (3).

Thanks,

Scott C Wang

[2] https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/#clientdatajson-verification