[EXTERNAL] Re: TCP Forwarding hangs when TCP service is unresponsive, even when TCP client exits

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Tue Sep 20 04:23:22 AEST 2022

On 2022-09-19 04:06, Robinson, Herbie wrote:
> How does this behave when you enable SSH keepalive?

You mean ClientAliveInterval and ServerAliveInterval?

If I enable either of those, then the behavior for me is the same, other
than the addition of the keepalive messages.

This makes sense to me, at least per my understanding: the SSH sessions
are always responsive to each other, so there's no problem for a
keepalive to detect.

-Corey