SFTP support for subsecond times

Daja / Dahya / Mark Dominik Bürkle dominik.buerkle at web.de
Thu May 25 22:28:27 AEST 2023

using "synchronized" subsecond timestamps imho only makes sense with synchronized time (ntp) through that ssh tunnel, too.
and with this assumption a "full VPN ssh usage" instead of "only filesystem timestamps" [maybe trying with target systems without subsecond timestamps?] seems impractical to me. or at least "not worth realizing in this way".

la tero brulas!
#VerdajDezertoj
Saluton,
Daja / Dahya