Wrong version for ext-info-s in https://www.openssh.com/specs.html

Darren Tucker dtucker at dtucker.net
Mon Oct 7 10:25:18 AEDT 2024

On Mon, 7 Oct 2024 at 05:09, Colin Watson <cjwatson at debian.org> wrote:
> https://www.openssh.com/specs.html says that RFC8308 support was added
> in OpenSSH 7.2, and it specifically calls out both ext-info-s and
> ext-info-c: "Extension Negotiation in the Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol
> (ext-info-s, ext-info-c)".
[...]
> ext-info-s was only added in 9.6.

Sorry, I missed that distinction when I originally added ext-info to
the specs page in https://github.com/openbsd/www/commit/edeed95e

> Could this web page be corrected in some way?

I've added a clarification, it should be live on the site in the next
hour or so.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at dtucker.net)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA