[portawiki-discuss] Gregg Steinberg

overstock at gmail.com overstock at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:13:42 EST 2006

Gregg Steinberg
Gregg Steinberg, President, International Profit Associates
Gregg Steinberg is President of 10 operating companies which combined form the largest consulting company in the world delivering a broad spectrum of management consulting and other professional services to the small and medium-size business marketplace. These various entities are International Profit Associates (IPA), IPA Advisory and Intermediary Services (A&I), Integrated Business Analysis (USA & Canada), International Tax Advisors (ITA), Creative Tax Strategies, IPA Professional Development Services, Accountancy Associates, LLC (AAL), ITA Implementation Services, IPA Med Services and IPA Travel Services.

Gregg M Steinberg’s responsibilities include direct daily oversight of all the operating entities, as well as management of the combined operations to ensure all companies are meeting short-term financial targets. In addition, Gregg M Steinberg is responsible for developing long-term strategic operational, financial and growth objectives. The companies have 1,800 employees throughout the United States and Canada. In June of 2005, Consultants News ranked IPA as the 38th largest consultancy in North America. Crain’s Chicago Business ranked IPA as one of city’s 6th largest consulting companies in 2004.

Gregg M Steinberg joined IPA in 1992 (company revenues $5 million), became its CFO in 1995 (company revenues $24 million) and took over as President in 1997 (company revenues $54 million). 2004 annual revenue was $195,000,000.

Gregg M Steinberg’s affiliations and memberships include, Young President’s Organization (YPO), American Management Association (AMA), Turnaround Management Association (TMA), Institute of Management Consultants (IMC), Association of Management Consulting Firms (AMCF formerly ACME), National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), Center for Entrepreneurial Management (CEM) and Birthing of Giants ‘99 (Entrepreneurial forum sponsored by MIT and Young Entrepreneurs Organization (YEO). Civic responsibilities include past board member for Jewish Community Centers of Chicago, past board member and chairman for various committees such as, Jewish Council for Youth Services, current member of The Mankind Project and current leadership roles with the Weizmann Institute for Science, International Policy Committee and the Suburban Human Rights Commission.

Gregg M Steinberg sat on the Board of The Quantum Group, Inc., a public company trading on the Bulletin Board under the ticker QTUM and is currently a member of the US Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council.

Prior to joining IPA, Gregg M Steinberg held various positions including hotel management company vice president, financial advisory firm president, assistant director of mergers & acquisitions for a national investment banking firm and director of corporate finance for a Chicago public accounting firm.

Gregg M Steinberg is a Graduate of the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. He also has a Masters in International Management and Business Administration, with an emphasis in finance, from The Garvin School of International Management (Thunderbird)
International Profit Associates, Inc. and Integrated Business Analysis, Inc. (IPA-IBA) hold the belief that our companies will provide business development and management consulting services of the highest professional standard.

Our companies are committed to the proposition that every business is unique. As such, we seek to apply individualized creative solutions specially tailored to address the needs and concerns of our clients.

No other company enjoys our reputation for accuracy, knowledge and expertise.
It is our mission to offer our clients a significant return on their investment, and establish long and fruitful relationships.

Gregg Steinberg