[flashboot] 19200 baud-rate during boot after kernel

Rickard Dahlstrand rd at tilde.se
Wed Aug 23 23:35:10 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm using the binary release 1.0beta1 for the wrap-box and I'm having
some troubles with the baudrate on the console.

The bios, boot-load and kernel are all using 38400, but when the Kernel
is done and starts executing rc it jumps to 19200. After rc and rc.more
is done I'm back to 38400 and I can login.

All of the tty (/etc/ttys, /flash/etc/ttys, /flash/conf/etc/ttys) are
saying 38400 and there is no boot.conf. The kernel seems to be compiled
with 38400 because I can see the kernel loading and I have checked the
source and it has been 38400 for a while now.

So why am I getting 19200 during rc?

Rickard.