[flashboot] Including rdist?

Rickard Dahlstrand rd at tilde.se
Wed Jul 26 18:06:28 EST 2006

Hi,

Here is a shellscript I use that might work just as well. It's a simple
shellscript with a public passwordless sshkey. It allows me send
commands and copy only selected files and folders.

Rickard.

#servers=`wget https://32.32.32.23/listsrv.php --tries=3 --timeout=3 -q -O-`
servers="0;123.123.123.123
1;322.312.312.132"

for serv in ${servers}; do
   echo "--------${serv}---------"
   sshsrv=`echo "${serv}" | awk -F \; '{print $2}'`
   ssh -p2222 -i .ssh/master -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o
CheckHostIP=no root@${sshsrv} "/bin/rw; /bin/hostname > /myname ;mv /bsd
/obsd;"
   scp -P2222 -i .ssh/master -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o
CheckHostIP=no -r bsd conf etc conf dist root@${sshsrv}:/
   ssh -p2222 -i .ssh/master -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o
CheckHostIP=no root@${sshsrv} "mv /etc/ssh/ssh_host* /conf/etc/ ssh/;
/bin/ro; reboot;"
done