[flashboot] Is it time for a new release??

Rickard Dahlstrand rd at tilde.se
Mon Nov 20 21:26:03 EST 2006

Hi,

I was thinking that with 4.0 released and all these neat changes being
made to flashboot, that it might now be time for a new release.

What do people think, is the stuff in the cvs tested enough?

Also, what do you think about providing cf-images as part of the binary
release? What size are normal or the max needed? 64/128 MB?

Damien, I would be happy to provide you with all the images and binaries
for the release if you feel that you lack the time to do it.

Regards, Rickard.