[flashboot] New backup and network configuration tools

Niclas Rosell niclas.rosell at iis.se
Fri Jul 13 22:39:51 EST 2007

Hi

I have made som changes to resolv a issue with the config variable in
rc.conf. Thanks Damien for pointing this out, I didnt read your question
properly at first.
I also renamed the config variable to initial_config in rc.conf, I think
this is a better name.
Now createconfig will only run from rc if initial_config exists and is
set to YES. Upgrading from older releases that does not have
initial_config variable should now be safe.

/Niclas