[flashboot] Syncing generic-rd to generic

Rickard Dahlstrand rd at tilde.se
Thu May 3 17:27:40 EST 2007

Hi,

When I was looking thru the GENERIC-RD kernel and synking it to the 4.1
GENERIC I found that there was little reason not to have all of the
GENERIC configuration in the flashboot GENERIC-RD kernel. This would
make it much easier to sync it in the future and also most users will
get all what they except when the boot the generic-rd kernel. However
there where some lines that I need comments on before I add them:

ipmi0 at mainbus? disable     # IPMI
isadma0       at isa? disable # XXX all ISA DMA space used up

 From what I seen there is no need to keep ISADMA disabled anymore since
the bootloader was fixed in 3.7 or 3.8. But what about IPMI??

Rickard.