[flashboot] flashboot build issue?

Jason George jbg at masterplan.org
Tue Sep 18 01:23:15 EST 2007

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, Kevin Steves wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 15, 2007 at 07:36:08PM +0200, Stephan Tesch wrote:
> : You might want to add MAKECONF to env_keep in /etc/sudoers and retry the build
> : with sudo enabled. That is what worked for me (and what has changed between
> : 4.1 and 4.2).
>
> yes, that addresses the problem.  thanks for tracking it down.

I am running a version of the script without sudo (i.e. - references in
the build-release.sh are removed).

In order to get around any issues with the latest flag day because of
Claudio's 64-bit changes, I installed the Sep13 i386 snapshot.

Now the flashboot release build process runs fine with a cvs tree
updated a few hours ago through to completion.