[flashboot] sshd Bad file descriptor on 4.2-current

Massimo Lusetti massimo at cedoc.mo.it
Fri Feb 22 20:50:50 EST 2008

Hi all,
  I'm testing and upgrade for our main firewall to 4.2-current, just
one day before it become 4.3-beta and i got this error when i login
through ssh:
sshd[21291]: error: getsockname failed: Bad file descriptor

The kernel is the one for the LE564 with pcibios disabled to get it run
on LE565 boards.

Plus i got this error at the end of kernel booting when it tries to
mount the flash card.

wd0(pciide1:1:1): timeout
        type: ata
        c_bcount: 512
        c_skip: 0
pciide1:1:1: bus-master DMA error: missing interrupt, status=0x41
wd0c: device timeout reading fsbn 0 (wd0 bn 0; cn 0 tn 0 sn 0), retrying
wd0(pciide1:1:1): timeout
        type: ata
        c_bcount: 512
        c_skip: 0
pciide1:1:1: bus-master DMA error: missing interrupt, status=0x41
wd0: transfer error, downgrading to PIO mode 4
wd0(pciide1:1:1): using PIO mode 4
wd0c: device timeout reading fsbn 0 (wd0 bn 0; cn 0 tn 0 sn 0), retrying
wd0: soft error (corrected)
root on rd0a swap on rd0b dump on rd0b

Does anyone have any clue?!

Thanks!
--
Massimo
Don't believe everything you hear or anything you say.