[flashboot] freeze while copying from /flash/conf to /

Nicolas Bouliane nicboul at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:36:27 EST 2012

Hi,

when I put some files (executable binaries and libraries) into
/flash/conf ... the system freeze when it tries to copy it to the
ramdisk.
Even though I do a .tgz package, it freeze while unpacking.

I do have plenty of space as you can see:

Filesystem     Size    Used   Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/rd0a     19.3M    9.6M    9.7M    50%    /
/dev/wd0a     29.9M   16.6M   11.8M    58%    /flash

If i put the file on the compact flash, and I try to manually copy it
in ramdisk (the / partition) it still freeze.

Do you have any Idea how this is possible ?

thank you,
Nicolas Bouliane