[netflow-tools] Call for testing

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Sun Sep 4 19:59:59 EST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to do a new flowd release soon. Before this happens, it would
be good to get some test reports on various systems. I have the ability
to test on a OpenBSD, a couple of Linux variants and Solaris 9/sparc,
but this isn't as wide a field as I would like.

This also applies to testing flowd with as many NetFlow source devices
as possible. Apart from softflowd and pfflowd, presently I only have
access to couple of old Cisco routers as sources (none of which can
generate NetFlow v.9).

It would be good if readers of this list could try one of the snapshot
releases at http://www2.mindrot.org/flowd_snap/ and report back with
details of their system. In particular, tests of the new Python API are
welcome.

Thanks,
Damien Miller