[netflow-tools] softflowctl expire-all

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Wed Sep 28 10:02:01 EST 2005

Sorry for this terse response, I'll expand a little.

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Damien Miller wrote:

> Robin Breathe wrote:
>> I'm beginning to test the 20050927 snapshot (which looks to have the
>> queue patch), but needed to apply the attached patch in order for it to
>> compile in Solaris 9.
>
> No, the queue patch has not been committed.

You will have to apply it yourself. Please let me know how it goes and
I'll commit it if it is stable and improves your situation.

Note that the snapshot releases change the log format a bit from the last
stable release. You can convert your logs using flowd-reader's -L option.

>> It also fails to configure if bison is present, is this intentional?
>
> configure should use Berkeley yacc in favour of bison.

GNU Bison is known to miscompile parse.y and I haven't bothered to spend
the time to figure out why. On Solaris, /usr/ccs/bin/yacc is known to do
the right thing (on Linux, use byacc).

-d