[netflow-tools] Flowd Filter Question

Nathan Einwechter nathan at inorb.com
Wed Mar 15 06:44:17 EST 2006

I just installed flowd as part of a security management system I'm
trying to pull together and am trying to refine the collection of
NetFlow logs to reduce the amount of space eaten by the logs. As such, I
am trying to filter out those entries I'm not interested in.
Specifically, I am trying to filter out (discard) anything non-UDP or
TCP and any connection which was not established (obviously for TCP
only, we'll keep all UDP).

How can this be done? I've been fiddling with the filters for a couple
days now and just can't seem to get it.

Thanks for any help and take care everyone!

Yours truly,
		Nathan