[netflow-tools] flowd-reader export

Murray Shields murray.shields at netoptions.com.au
Fri Mar 24 13:47:23 EST 2006

Is there any documentation on the export as generated by flowd-reader?
For example, what are the possible values and meanings for proto (I know
6 is TCP)? What is the most accurate way of matching bi-directional
packets (is it simply a specific port number range)?

Can I simply assume that the LOWER port number is the port, and the
higher is for matching?

I have tried all of the README files, installed documentation and
Googled, but can find nothing on this. I have also grepped a downloaded
copy of the mailing list archive.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Murray.