[netflow-tools] PFSense OUT Traffic

Olivier Dupuy dupuyol at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 14:32:52 EST 2007

My current setup consist of PFSense latest snapshot.  I have added the
pfflowd package and configured as follow:

IP address:  192.168.1.8
Port: 9996
Direction: Any
Netflow Version: 5

I am using Manage Engine Netflow Analyzer to capture the data and report on
it.  However,  I am having a problem with getting OUT traffic information.
All I am getting is IN traffic.

Do you have any idea of what is happening?  I also have only 1 interface
recognized, shouldn't I have 2 interfaces?

Any help would appreciated