DG/UX R4.20MU03

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Sat Apr 8 09:45:33 EST 2000

I suspect that DG/UX (it's been ages since I've played on one).  Lacks a
lot of the 4.4BSD code for getoptsocket() as does NeXT.  In the NeXT port
I still have IPTOS_LOWDELAY and IPTOS_THROUGHPUT set to '0'.

However in order to be portable with older UNIXes I suspect one really
need to go into  packet.c and see if there is a better way of handling
things.  (better == more portable)

I wish I still had my M88K Dual DG/UX box. =( I really do miss the
platform.