ls -alni /var/mail

Andre Lucas andre.lucas at dial.pipex.com
Wed Apr 12 20:27:02 EST 2000

I don't mind helping out here, I suspect I have some code from earlier
prng efforts that may be of use. Anyone else?

Have I read the seedfiles thing correctly? There is one seedfile for
sshd, and one each per user in the ~/.ssh directory. I think that raises
a few questions, IIRC similar to those from the prng discussion before:

- How should the sshd seedfile be protected?
- Should we consider the fact that we have multiple programs, oblivious
to each other, pulling entropy from the same sources?

I'm sure there are some other considerations too.

-Andre