2.1.1p1 Timestamp problem?

Garrick James garrick at james.net
Tue Jun 27 02:26:57 EST 2000

The problem you are seeing can be solved by applying the patch which I
submitted a week or so ago regarding the utmp login reporting on
linux.  You can get it from the list archives or let me know and I'll send
it to you directly.

Regards,
Garrick

P.S.
Damien released a test bundle with the patch included, but I do not
remember where to find it.