openssh for digital unix..

Antti Järvinen costello at iki.fi
Wed Mar 1 02:21:38 EST 2000

well,

the reason for that you're reading this is that this is about the only
e-mail address I could find from openssh web pages.

story: with some tweaking (and with that propably introducing ten
million security holes and two million little bugs) I did get OpenSSH
1.2.2 to compile under digital unix v4.0d with dec c 5.6.

if anybody is interested in diffs or binaries or anything, just drop
me a line. I have done ugly things :-)

and at least right now I don't subscribe to this list (openssh-unix-dev).

--
Antti Järvinen
costello at iki.fi