checking for OpenSSL/SSLeay directory.....

jeet M jeetm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 06:11:51 EST 2000

This is a request for a little more detailed
information regarding the fix for the 1.2.2p1 on
Solaris 7.  Jay referenced missing quotes in the
configure.in file, however I was unable to match his
reference.

I have installed openssl with rsa support in the
/usr/local/ssl directory and set the LDFLAGS, LIBS and
CFLAGS env variables before configuring (with egd pool
option).  I have also tried setting the with ssl dir
option during configure, but it returned the same
error.

Thanks,
Jeet