Failed password

Paul Thomas paul at cuenet.com
Thu Mar 30 06:55:25 EST 2000

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Mate Wierdl wrote:

> Perhaps at this point you want to tell the list how you configured/compiled
> openss{h,l}.  Seeing the exact command lines can give us hints.

I provided that info in my original post. I will be happy to provide
any further details to anyone who requests something specific so
as not to inundate the list with needless posts/information.

> Also, describing your system exactly can help, since we run openssh on
> all kinds of systems.  I am running it on Solaris 2.6, 2.7, and Redhat
> Linux 5.2, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2beta installed from customized rpms that do
> not use rsaref.

See above comment.

> Part of the debugging is provided by openssh, but in your case you may
> need the mailinglist as well.  But I think more info about your setup
> is needed.

Duh, please refer once again to my previous post(s) to the _mailinglist_.

> > I am well aware I can ask RH about RH products.
> >

> Are you talking about RH=Redhat ?  If that is the case, what does
> openssh have to do with RedHat?

Yes, RH refers to Red Hat. Openssh does not have anything to do with
Red Hat and that is what I was telling you in a private email becuase
you are sending me private emails referring  me to Red Hat for info
on how to compile Openssh on a Red Hat product.

I will thank you not to further forward my private emails to you
to this or any other mailing lists and at this point do not desire
to correspond with your further as your correspondance so far has
had nothing to do with my situation with Openssh.

Thanks,

--Paul T.

--
'...if clones are outlawed then only outlaws will have clones...'