Another shapshot

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sun Nov 5 04:30:20 EST 2000

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 11:22:32AM +0100, Gert Doering wrote:
>  * could someone please send me auth2-skey.c (and please include it into the
>    next snapshot :) )?

Markus sent it to me, thanks.

Now I just have to get it to work - is there any documentation available
how to use S/Key with OpenSSH?  I have "skeyinit"'ed myself, so that
should work, but no matter what I do, ssh/sshd do not ask me for a s/key
challenge/response.

I use ssh protocol 1, which (from reading the source comments) *should*
permit it - either directly, or by entering "password: s/key", but both do
not happen.

Could somebody who is using S/Key with OpenSSH and ssh protocol 1 send me
his ssh*config files (only the relevant sections) and show me a sample
ssh/sshd invocation and log file, please?

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de