Another shapshot

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sun Nov 5 20:24:35 EST 2000

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 01:58:39AM -0600, Ben Lindstrom wrote:
> I just checked in auth2-keys.c file from OpenBSD and added it to the
> Makefile.  If there are any other changes that need to be made let us
> know.

I think it would be good if auth-skey.o and auth2-skey.o would be
automatically added to the SSHDOBJS list if "--with-skey" is specified at
configure time.

Also, there seems to be some problem with the printing of the challenge
(sequence number), as reported by me last night.  I hope Markus can shed
some light into this.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de