bug in documentation for "Protocol" option

joel w. reed jreed at support.ddiworld.com
Wed Nov 8 12:29:28 EST 2000

On Nov 07, rob at hagopian.net contorted a few electrons to say...
Rob> Then it should be clear which are defaults and which aren't; now it's a
Rob> mix of the two, which is made worse by the text at the top that implies
Rob> that the file contains defaults (while the text is technically accurate
Rob> because all the options are commented out, I found it misleading).

this was my point. clearly the text at the top says "these
are the default settings if you don't specify anything" - but
at least for Protocol it is wrong & should be fixed.

jr

Joel W. Reed                                                412-257-3881
--------------All the simple programs have been written.----------------