Minor fixes for openssh-SNAP-20001028

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Wed Nov 8 12:10:17 EST 2000

Hmm..this one fell through the craks.  Thanks to someone on #unixhelp
for bring it up again.

I applied the patch for fixpaths.

I'm declining to apply the second patch until Steve and I finish with the
rework of __progname (which should be done. Steve just needs to commit
it). Grab the progname2.patch from Steve's last posted and let us know
if there is still a problem.

- Ben