Openssh-2.3.0p1 protocol 2 problem

SOETE Joël JSO at EUROPAY.COM
Thu Nov 16 05:15:56 EST 2000

Hi all again,

In the mean time I do additional test. It works now if I do not launch
server sshd with inetd.

Hopping this experience could be helpful,
	Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.